Do you have experience delivering demand forecasting and working with clients to develop their forecasting capabilities?
Consult Energy are working with an exciting client looking for a Demand Forecasting Manager to join their team. Interested? Have a look at the below!
Demand Forecasting Manager – What will you do:
- Lead production of short, medium, and long-term demand forecasting for the business
- Carry out root cause and variance analysis on forecasts, creating processes and strategies to reduce variance
- Manage continuous improvement activities within the team
- Support on and shape strategies for the entire Demand and Capacity functions
- Line manage and take responsibility for two forecasting analysts
Demand Forecasting Manager – What will you need:
- Experience leading forecasting teams within a data network
- Advanced analytical skills including data modelling, and visualisation
- Experience in complex data centric environments within a utilities function
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders