110K - 130K
Job Reference: Sales Manager
A Sales Manager is required to join a successful and growing trading company in London on a permanent basis. The role offers the opportunity to lead and develop a successful team of traders.
Sales Manager – What you’ll need
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience managing teams of sales traders
- Extensive market knowledge and network of contacts within the energy space.
- Excellent, verifiable track record of achieving consistently profitable results trading energy and/or related products (Power, Gas, Oil, FX, Fixed income, Equities)
- Proven ability to evaluate new markets, new energy sourcing opportunities and technologies.
Sales Manager – What you’ll do
- Lead, mentor, and motivate a team of sales professionals to achieve and exceed sales targets, providing guidance and support in their professional development.
- Accountable for the development and implementation of sales strategies and tactics to drive revenue growth.
- Establish the brand in new markets and expand our existing customer base.
- Analyse market trends, customer needs, and competitor activities to forecast sales targets accurately.