A Head of Account Management is required to join a market-leading technology provider enabling the clean energy transition in London on a permanent basis. The role offers the opportunity to build and lead a team of high performing Sales Account Managers
Head of Account Management – What you’ll need
- Experience of working in the UK energy sector, preferably with flexible assets
- Min 3 years’ experience of managing a team of Account Managers
- Proven experience and track record in a senior sales role - selling SaaS products and managing accounts with an ARR in excess of £1m
- Experience growing and managing global teams would be advantageous.
Head of Account Management – What you’ll do
- Establish and develop strategic account plans - own the relationships throughout the life of the contract.
- Set the strategy to increase client satisfaction and expand existing client relationships
- Support the sales process including bid management and negotiation and a deep understanding of the SaaS product to provide client demonstrations
- Keep updated on all market, policy and regulation changes that might affect the company and/or clients and communicate these effectively across parties
- Coach and mentor more members of the Account Management team to maximise their potential