A Sales Service Advisor is required to join a successful and growing utilities service provider in Truro on a permanent basis. The role offers the opportunity to work with Water companies across the UK
Sales Service Advisor – What you’ll need
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and confidently with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint programs.
- Experience of or the ability to cross/upsell products
- Have excellent attention to detail
Sales Service Advisor – What you’ll do
- Prepare standard quotations for routine work in accordance with framework.
- Proactive client liaison to book routine service work.
- Make calls to lapsed, existing and new clients to generate interest
- Manage and resolve and customer service issues