Are you an experienced Finance professional looking for a brand new opportunity in a thriving recruitment business?
Consult Energy are looking for a Finance Manager to join the team to support the day to day operations of our UK and US finance function.
Get in touch with Lily or Jordan if you’re interested in the role.
Finance Manager – responsibilities:
- Maintain contract and permanent placement data in order to provide accurate and valuable MI reporting and forecasting.
- Cash flow management, including reconciliation of invoicing, payments, and cash positions.
- Preparation and ownership of UK monthly management accounting as well as reviewing US management accounts.
- Management of P&L and balance sheet reconciliations, budgets and forecasts, and
- Oversight of contractor payroll as well as UK and US employee payroll
Finance Manager – Skills and Experience
- Qualified (QBE also) or part-qualified accountant
- Experience in a recruitment, consulting, or business services business.
- Ability to deal with strong personalities and sales people.
- Experience taking ownership of the full day to day financial operations of a business.